Tanjong Pagar Centre is a landmark development from Guocoland
which sits right above Tanjong Pagar MRT at Peck Seah street/Choon Guan street. It is a SGD3 billion mixed development with residential, 5-star hotel, office and retail outlets rolled in one. The space spans about 500,000 square feet and the development will tower over the neighbourhood buildings with its 64 storeys, making it the tallest residences in Singapore at 290m when completed.
|Tanjong Pagar Centre 290 metre above the ground
The 64-storey, 290-metre tower will be positioned on the eastern part of the Tanjong Pagar Centre site, and will contain offices on its lower floors and luxury apartments above. A smaller tower alongside it will accommodate a business hotel with its own restaurants and conference centre as well as a pool overlooking the redesigned Tanjong Pagar City Park.An additional six-storey building will provide a car park, shops, restaurants and entertainment as well as an area for public art and outdoor performances.
Its 181 units of very exclusive and prestigious sky homes will offer unobstructed, panoramic views of the city. The residential tower will be oriented in the North-South direction, minimizing solar heat gain and optimizing shade. At the very top will be a 3-storey super penthouse, with sweeping views to the north, east, and south of Singapore. The residents will enjoy the benefit of 2 amenities floor that will include a pool deck, 50 meter lap pool, sky gym, function rooms and BBQ area on Level 39. The second amenity floor at Level 52 will include a dining lounge, wine room, business centre and mini- theatre.
The centrepiece of the project will be a re-imagined Tanjong Pagar Park and a City Room, which will create unique public spaces that provide activity and open space to visitors. The City Room will include public art and outdoor performance areas, thus creating a vibrant public environment and extending the activity hours of the Tanjong Pagar Park well beyond business hours and provide weekend attractions.
The units will comprise 1 to 4 bedrooms, junior penthouses and a super-penthouse located right at the top of the tower. Industry sources view this development as a way for Tanjong Pagar to regain some of its lustre which has been affected by nearby Marina Bay.
The development is designed by Skidmore, Owings and Merrill LLP (SOM)
which are famous for designing the Burj Khalifa
, currently the tallest building in the world, and One World Trade Centre in New York, the first office tower to rise on the previous World Trade Centre site. In fact, SOM has designed 6 of the world’s 12 tallest buildings.
Developer Guocoland is recognized as a developer of eco-friendly projects which won it the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) Green Mark Awards for projects such as Goodwood Residence, Sophia Residence, Leedon Residence, The Waterline, Elliot and The Quartz.
WHY YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND PROJECT?
- Travel convenience: It couldn’t get any better. This development sits above centrally located Tanjong Pagar MRT station which gives easy access to any part of Singapore.
- City living: Tanjong Pagar is only a couple of minutes walk away from the Central Business District (CBD)
- Renowned architect: The design is by award-wining Skidmore, Owings and Merrill LLP (SOM) which designed 6 of the world’s tallest buildings, including the tallest, the Burj Khalifa. This development will offer the highest high-end homes in Singapore at 78 storeys or 290m high, literally towering over any other residential tower.
- Investment: Its location places this development in a prime spot minutes from the CBD. Industry sources believe prices will by higher than SGD2,000.
- All-encompassing development: With retail outlets within the same development, you won’t have to leave your place ever again…if you’re a hermit that is.
- Sustainable living: Go green! People will appreciate that Guocoland is recognized as a developer of eco-friendly projects which won it the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) Green Mark Awards for projects such as Goodwood Residence, Sophia Residence, Leedon Residence, The Waterline, Elliot and The Quartz.